Jan 11, 2009

HELP!!! I'm Under Attack! BUG OFF!!!!


I am seriously declaring WAR right now on the LADYBUG masses that have taken up residence at my house.

It is ON! The LADYBUG INVASION must end!

Let me say that not only am I being driven to drink, but my cat looks like he might be considering hitting the bottle as well. Here's the thing... ladybugs are supposed to be good luck so if I drop a bomb on their entire family and nuke em' all, what's my karma??? Is this like a broken mirror deal....I'll have years of bad luck???

Ugg!!

Ladybugs don't bite; don't do much of anything. When they take flight, they're louder than mosquitoes. They all must be brain dead from constantly flying into my walls, doors, light bulbs, etc.

People, I have learned that where there is one ladybug, there are 5,000 more in tow!!! Don't doubt that. I have half the ladybug family tree swarming in my sun room and they are driving me and the cat insane. I can't kill enough, spray enough. I swear that I have sprayed so much bug spray that I have grown a wing and a possible new arm.....side effects of RAID!

Peeps, kind peeps... HELP ME! How do I get rid of them and how in the heck did they all break in?? How many more should I expect to show up for dinner??

No comments:

Post a Comment