Dec 31, 2008

My Confucius is Confused...


I love fortune cookies...even more than that, I love the words of wisdom found within.

Well, imagine my surprise when I cracked that golden confection and what tumbled out was this:

"You are going to have some new clothes."

Daily Numbers: 2, 4, 1
Lotto Six #'s: 26, 10, 32, 46, 1, 5

Needless to say, I was none too pleased to try my luck again, but I did. Here's the follow-up, so tread lightly:

"Don't worry about the stock market. Invest in family."
Numbers: 4, 16, 24, 34, 43, 49

Ummmm..... Confucius, I am sorry to have to open this sweet treat for you. It says,

"Your road in life has hit a dead end. Proceed to the next post in your life and leave this one behind."

For all you thrill-seekers and fortune-followers, here's a list of other fortunes bestowed upon me while consuming those delightful chicken lettuce wraps at my favorite place, Miyo's.

"Watch your relations with other people carefully, be reserved."

Daily Numbers: 1, 2, 2 (YES, I KNOW, it says "2" twice... sigh)


"A pleasant surprise is soon in store for you."

Numbers: 3, 8, 10, 19, 25, 28


"This year your highest priority will be your family."

Numbers: 9, 12, 24, 40, 46, 48


"Flowers would brighten the day of your close friend tomorrow."

Numbers: 1, 15, 17, 30, 37, 41

"Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."

Numbers: 2, 6, 9, 14, 29, 47

"You will enjoy doing something different this coming weekend."

Numbers: 1, 2, 13, 21, 24, 25

No comments:

Post a Comment